Basics of Finding a Mover
- Find reputable movers through the Canadian Association of Movers, the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and/or your provincial government's consumer protection agency.
- Ask three movers for estimates in writing.
- Get the terms and conditions of your move in writing.
- Ensure you know how your goods will be protected for loss or damage.
- Join the CFIB Go»
- Better Business Bureau Go»
- Industry Canada's Canadian Consumer Handbook Go»
- CAM's Consumer Quiz - A test to see if you are ready to move Go»
- CAM's Choosing a Mover flyer Go»
- Industry Canada's Consumer Checklist for Choosing a Moving