Please complete this process in two steps:
1. Complete and submit this online page.
2. If a payment is required, print and fax the payment form (pdf).
If you do not receive confirmation within 2 business days of submitting this form,
please call CAM at 1.866.860.0065.
This form can be printed and then mailed or faxed with your payment information to:
Canadian Association of Movers
PO Box 30039, RPO New Westminster,
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada L4J 0C6
Tel: 905.848.6579, Toll free: 1.866.860.0065, Toll-free fax: 1-866-601-8499
Please update my company record.
Please register our firm as a CAM member.
Please send me CAM membership information.
For Canadian Movers Membership Document Requirements
Applicants for membership must provide CAM with the following documentation (photocopies only):
- Business licence
- Photos of premises and vehicles
- GST/HST registration and number
- Workers compensation certificate
- Insurance certificate showing a minimum of $1 million liability and a cargo limit minimum of $250,000
- Incorporation certificate
- Two trade references with length of relationship (e.g., bank, moving equipment supplier, etc.)
- Yellow Pages ad or promotional items (optional)
- Signed Code of Ethics form (pdf)
All membership applications are subject to approval by the Board of Directors.
Visa, MasterCard or cheque using the payment form (pdf)
Note: all credit-card payments will be posted in Canadian dollars and converted, when necessary, by the bank at the current rate of exchange.
Main Warehouse Description:
(e.g., construction material, air conditioning, alarm protection,
DND certification, heated palletized, dock-level loading, etc.)
(e.g., local, long distance, overseas, HHG moving and storage, packing and crating, etc.)
Geographic Service Area:
(e.g., Calgary and Southern Alberta, Montreal Urban Community, Greater Toronto Area)
Memberships in Other Moving Associations:
(e.g., AMSA, BAR, COMA, FIDI, IAM)
CAM primarily communicates electronically with its members. When you click “submit”,
you are confirming that you would like to receive email communications from the Association.