To register a complaint regarding a recent move, please COMPLETE the following form.
This form should be completed by the person whose goods were moved.
If the mover is a CAM member, CAM will:
- Record the complaint.
- Act as a facilitator and provide contact information as appropriate.
- Refer the matter to the mover for resolution and response.
- If appropriate, refer the matter to the affiliated van line for resolution and response.
- Advise the consumer of action taken on the consumer’s behalf and responses received.
- If appropriate, refer the matter to an independent body, like the BBB, for arbitration.
If the mover is not a CAM member, CAM will NOT contact the mover, but will:
- Record the complaint, to warn other consumers.
- Recommend an appropriate course of action.
- Provide contact information for governmental consumer agencies and the Better Business Bureau (as best we can).
The Canadian Association of Movers (CAM) is a non-profit trade association that does not dispense legal advice nor provide arbitration services. Any ideas, concepts, or theories that are discussed should be reviewed by your own legal counsel.