Benefits of your CAM Membership
As a member of the Canadian Association of Movers, you have the following privileges and benefits:
- Referrals to your company for products and services
- Validation of services as a CAM member
- Access to CAM’s certified programs, i.e., Certified Canadian Mover Program, Certified Overseas Mover Program
- Use of CAM trademarks
- Listing on CAM’s website and in CAM member directories
- Access to education resources and online training and certification
- Opportunities to connect with leading movers, suppliers, affiliates and international movers
- Opportunity to advertise in CAM’s member directories
- Lists of members in electronic form for advertising and contacts
- Posting of new product and service announcements on CAM’s website and in CAM’s bi-weekly newsletter, The Mover’s Edge
- Opportunities to sponsor and showcase products and services, e.g., through annual golf tournament, mini-trade show
And there are even more benefits:
- MOVERS: Here's why you should be a CAM Mover Member.
- SUPPLIERS AND AFFILIATES: Here's why you should be a CAM Supplier Member.
- INTERNATIONAL MOVERS: Here's why you should be a CAM International Member.
Of all the benefits, CAM members find the most important are:
- The neutral forum that CAM provides to allow movers to network and discuss matters that are important to owners and managers in the industry.
- CAM’s conferences, at which movers have an opportunity to hear the latest in management techniques, information technology and concepts in the moving industry.