Use the member directory to find an international mover in your area. International moving companies that are CAM members and Certified Canadian Overseas Movers will bear CAM's Certified Canadian Overseas Mover logo.
International members of the Canadian Association of Movers, working toward their common goal of fostering high standards of ethical conduct within the Association and throughout the industry, promise to follow this guide to professional conduct:
- They will act with fairness and honesty to clients, being considerate of their needs, and offering full and clear disclosure to customers regarding inclusions, exclusions, insurance, transit times and services on every quote.
- They will honour the terms of contracts, conducting their business in a professional and responsible manner.
- They will maintain professional integrity and personal honour.
- They will ensure that services are provided in a safety-conscious environment.
- They will provide efficient, reliable, high-quality service.
- They will follow CAM Overseas Standard Operating Procedures for all international moves.
- They will foster the continuance of competitive practices.
- They will promote education in the industry to improve service to the public and improve the image of the moving industry.
- They will fulfill all obligations of membership.
They commit their company and its employees to the principles of the Canadian Association of Movers’ Certified Overseas Mover Program and to abide by CAM’s Overseas Mover’s Code of Ethics as a condition of membership. They also agree to:
- Promote CAM Overseas as a quality badge for Canadian international movers.
- Assist and provide guidance to non-international CAM movers with their overseas moving requirements.
- Participate in the CAM Overseas Committee when possible to facilitate information or assistance in favour of the group’s common interest.
- Create an amicable and approachable networking group for international movers within the CAM membership and foster open dialogue between international movers in Canada.
- Attract and integrate the younger generation of movers to participate in these discussions thereby promoting the growth and innovation of the industry.